Olympus Mju300
Hallo! So, this will be the start of my photo-blog. I hope to post new pics every now and then (when I actually take new pics). Comments are most welcome (and tips on how to improve photography skills too :P)
I have basically used only two cameras for the time being: an Olympus Mju300 that belongs to my bro-in-law/sister and a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 that belongs to.. me! :P
The pics in this post were taken in June-July 2003/2004 with the Olympus Mju. All future pics are from my Z3.
No pics have been photoshop-ed.. just because I don't want to digitally alter any pics I took. Maybe in a few months (or years) I'll do so.. but not for now.
Well, let's get started then.

Took this in my home country.. Lighting is a bit dim I feel..

Taken about 15-30mins before the sun set..

And this one just a few minutes before it set..

Hotel view.. was quite cloudy that day..

Taken by the beach about 30 mins before sunset (on a different day)

Personally feel this is one of my best pics so far..
I have basically used only two cameras for the time being: an Olympus Mju300 that belongs to my bro-in-law/sister and a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 that belongs to.. me! :P
The pics in this post were taken in June-July 2003/2004 with the Olympus Mju. All future pics are from my Z3.
No pics have been photoshop-ed.. just because I don't want to digitally alter any pics I took. Maybe in a few months (or years) I'll do so.. but not for now.
Well, let's get started then.

Took this in my home country.. Lighting is a bit dim I feel..

Taken about 15-30mins before the sun set..

And this one just a few minutes before it set..

Hotel view.. was quite cloudy that day..

Taken by the beach about 30 mins before sunset (on a different day)

Personally feel this is one of my best pics so far..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home