Test shots..
I'd like to get a SLR camera.. but I have no means to get one for the time being. But anyway the Z3 is more than enough to improve my skills for now.
Btw, if anyone finds it weird that I signed Ozara before and Taiden now, it's coz I forgot to sign the last batch as Taiden..
The next three pics were taken in my room last year, the last of the three outside on the corridor. The fourth one was taken in my room a few days ago.. No camera flash was used for any of the four.

The only bug that I don't mind in my room.. Altho I still don't like bugs in my room.

Taken using candle-light. I like this one..

Moonlight using night mode..

Taken this year.. Feel that I could have done something to make it look better but dunno what..
Next batch are all shots I took to test lighting, perspective, etc.. Only last one was taken using camera flash..


Testing lighting.. Nicer colours than when taken with flash.. One of the reasons why I prefer not using flash.

Testing perspective with guitar.. Feel that it could have looked nicer..

Perspective using purse as focal point..

Was trying to take a nice pic out of those things lying around.. but I dunno what to do to make it look nice.. It rather looks ordinary..

Testing out focusing.. But it's not easy to get that level of focus without flash at nite..
Btw, if anyone finds it weird that I signed Ozara before and Taiden now, it's coz I forgot to sign the last batch as Taiden..
The next three pics were taken in my room last year, the last of the three outside on the corridor. The fourth one was taken in my room a few days ago.. No camera flash was used for any of the four.

The only bug that I don't mind in my room.. Altho I still don't like bugs in my room.

Taken using candle-light. I like this one..

Moonlight using night mode..

Taken this year.. Feel that I could have done something to make it look better but dunno what..
Next batch are all shots I took to test lighting, perspective, etc.. Only last one was taken using camera flash..


Testing lighting.. Nicer colours than when taken with flash.. One of the reasons why I prefer not using flash.

Testing perspective with guitar.. Feel that it could have looked nicer..

Perspective using purse as focal point..

Was trying to take a nice pic out of those things lying around.. but I dunno what to do to make it look nice.. It rather looks ordinary..

Testing out focusing.. But it's not easy to get that level of focus without flash at nite..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home