Softoys and Lightning
An old picture and a new one..

Taken before I had my own camera using my friend's Canon PowerShot G2 around 2 yrs ago.. don't remember who took it.. those softoys are now the possession of a little 2 yr old girl. Dunno if they are still in the same shape..

My first lightning picture.. only one I got in around 300 tries.. anybody has any tips to 'greatly' improve the efficiency?

Taken before I had my own camera using my friend's Canon PowerShot G2 around 2 yrs ago.. don't remember who took it.. those softoys are now the possession of a little 2 yr old girl. Dunno if they are still in the same shape..

My first lightning picture.. only one I got in around 300 tries.. anybody has any tips to 'greatly' improve the efficiency?
2 Comments:
At 5:29 pm,
Anonymous said…
digital camera rite? hold the shutter release button halfway down n wait til u hear the thunder. then just randomly shoot! if u have multishot even better, ull definitely catch something. but the thing is u need to be in an open place, like by the beach. cos dunno where exactly the lightening will strike. Ive done it before quite easy:)
At 10:05 pm,
Taiden said…
Haha.. I did that.. but maybe wasn't my luck.. lightning always struck when I stopped taking.. or just in between 2 multishots... how unlucky can I be..
Post a Comment
<< Home