Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year pictures

Well, I don't think these are what you would usually look out for exactly..

Part of the Chinatown buildings, with a very modern background of skyscrapers..

A pair of yellow sandals/shoes..

And now more CNY'ish pictures with the oranges..

A lonely dragon..

And a fierce one..

Followed by a few tiny cute ones..

But all in all, I found very few really interesting pictures to take.. or maybe my eye for pictures wasn't with me today.. or maybe I'm still searching for it. But I just feel that all these are quite ordinary.. skills still lacking.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lyndley! Heee...was taking a break from doing my coursework and decided to see ur blog...muahaha...very artistic pictures leh!!!!! btw, one of the photos posted for this entry, the photo above the dragon, is a lion...not a dragon...hahaha...doesnt the head look like a lion to u? =P

     
  • At 12:42 am, Blogger Taiden said…

    Woops.. Now I see ur tag hahaha.. yep yep.. it's a lion.. *mea culpa..* haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home