A night trip..
Here are the pics taken from a night trip around school.. just 3 of them.. to those who want more, just ask me and I'll send them to you.. and to those who went for that night trip, I'll send you all the pics in 3 weeks time ok?

That's how school (for those who know which part this is) looks like from the 10th floor :p

And another pic, around 160degrees anticlockwise from the first hehe.. there was a nice moon too!

And the last one.. I used a not-so-good tripod and even if I tried to stabilise the tripod (I even had to do that...), the pic came out blurred due to 15sec exposure.. sigh.. need a better tripod.. but thx for Gerg (& Vern too it seems) who explored school to bring us to those nice spots.. hence those pictures.. hehe

That's how school (for those who know which part this is) looks like from the 10th floor :p

And another pic, around 160degrees anticlockwise from the first hehe.. there was a nice moon too!

And the last one.. I used a not-so-good tripod and even if I tried to stabilise the tripod (I even had to do that...), the pic came out blurred due to 15sec exposure.. sigh.. need a better tripod.. but thx for Gerg (& Vern too it seems) who explored school to bring us to those nice spots.. hence those pictures.. hehe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home