Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Corrinne May's "Beautiful Seed" - Aug 03, 2007

And yes, I just attended Corrinne May's latest concert in Singapore, bought her 4th album, got her autograph, and a few pics. And here are some of them (plus one of my friends haha)..


Although this one ain't sharp at all, I like this since they were sharing a joke at that particular time. Sadly I didn't get a sharp picture then.. oh well haha..


So, thanks to Corrinne for another lovely concert. Till the next one..

PS: Btw, to my friends who want some of the pics (unless I see you on msn), plz email me or contact me somehow.. my email is found below, or it shouldn't be too difficult to get my contact somehow haha :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home