Rag Day 2006
Here are some of the Rag day pics that I took..

The bizad presentation looked every bit the traditional Japanese garden. Maybe that's why they won in the end.

I liked how the guy looked on top of the wall..

And this girl sleeping in front of a guy..

A fairy for one of the other floats

The multi-award winning KRonos..

I have to say the way they presented their float was quite interesting.

Two of the dancers during the presentation..

The main characters (I think) of the float.. Congrats KR. Though there were a few questions raised (I won't name which ones..), you did deserve to win.. But KE wasn't far away.. haha

And since a few of my friends did some collage for our float, here's mine. Maybe not as tidy as Berg and co.'s but well.. enjoy.. and Long Live KE :p (click on the collage for the full size)

The bizad presentation looked every bit the traditional Japanese garden. Maybe that's why they won in the end.

I liked how the guy looked on top of the wall..

And this girl sleeping in front of a guy..

A fairy for one of the other floats

The multi-award winning KRonos..

I have to say the way they presented their float was quite interesting.

Two of the dancers during the presentation..

The main characters (I think) of the float.. Congrats KR. Though there were a few questions raised (I won't name which ones..), you did deserve to win.. But KE wasn't far away.. haha

And since a few of my friends did some collage for our float, here's mine. Maybe not as tidy as Berg and co.'s but well.. enjoy.. and Long Live KE :p (click on the collage for the full size)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home