Upbeat sings "Good Ol' Acappella"
This time, I was asked by my dear flatmate to help shoot for her A cappella concert "Good Ol' Acappella" by Upbeat! So, I did just that on their concert's final night. 5 of them are as follows (I hope you'll like them heh) :




Heh.. as usual most of them got chosen to be posted due to their (according to me) artistic "merit".. Colour and contrast (as well as noise.. I was shooting at ISO 1000+++ my 1st time shooting at those values) were not what I would have wanted, but oh well.. when flash photography is prohibited even for the official photographer, and the area is restricted (although I can understand their issue), I expected worse than what I actually got haha..
And now I want that insanely expensive lens.. it would have been easier to take nicer pics.. but I have to learn with what I have now.. good training heh..
Anyway, if any of those audience members who were at the concert chances on this photoblog (which I doubt), I would like to apologize if my clicking away during the concert distracted you from actually enjoying the musical experience. DSLRs ARE noisy..




Heh.. as usual most of them got chosen to be posted due to their (according to me) artistic "merit".. Colour and contrast (as well as noise.. I was shooting at ISO 1000+++ my 1st time shooting at those values) were not what I would have wanted, but oh well.. when flash photography is prohibited even for the official photographer, and the area is restricted (although I can understand their issue), I expected worse than what I actually got haha..And now I want that insanely expensive lens.. it would have been easier to take nicer pics.. but I have to learn with what I have now.. good training heh..
Anyway, if any of those audience members who were at the concert chances on this photoblog (which I doubt), I would like to apologize if my clicking away during the concert distracted you from actually enjoying the musical experience. DSLRs ARE noisy..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home