Small touristic site/island..
I did it again.. I signed as Ozara.. haha..

In fact, don't have much to say about those pics.. just felt like the site was a nice place to take pics.. so I just took..

Wanted to create effect of seeing the sea in between the trees, but I guess the effect isn't there..

Same effect as above.. but failed again..



Well, these were just random shots.. so, I think there's nothing much in terms of photography skills.. although I hoped there would be.. haha
Well.. now that I look at it, the colours look quite dull except for the first pic..

In fact, don't have much to say about those pics.. just felt like the site was a nice place to take pics.. so I just took..

Wanted to create effect of seeing the sea in between the trees, but I guess the effect isn't there..

Same effect as above.. but failed again..



Well, these were just random shots.. so, I think there's nothing much in terms of photography skills.. although I hoped there would be.. haha
Well.. now that I look at it, the colours look quite dull except for the first pic..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home