Flowers..
The pics from my trip back to my country will be divided into 3 sections.. but these pics were not all taken on similar days.. just to keep the theme of the posts consistent..

Don't ask me which flower or plant that is.. don't ask me what any of those flowers are.. I don't know.. haha

One flower by the riverside.. More pics of the river in another post..

A close up of that flower.. just felt that the previous pic looked nicer because it has more of the river..

Another wild flower..

And another I found after much trekking..

Don't ask me which flower or plant that is.. don't ask me what any of those flowers are.. I don't know.. haha

One flower by the riverside.. More pics of the river in another post..

A close up of that flower.. just felt that the previous pic looked nicer because it has more of the river..

Another wild flower..

And another I found after much trekking..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home