Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Friday, October 26, 2007

FINALLY!!! an update..

Yes yes.. finally an update.. since dunno how many months..
I'll categorise it under several sections.. 16 pics.. let's see.. let's start with..

Dangerous Animals!

A calm.. python..

A King Cobra and its tamer.. scary..

Next is the .. CUTE PETS!

A horse peacefully grazing.. pony in fact..

And the cutest ever rabbit I saw!
On to the Dog section of the Cute pets..

They should be siblings.. but not because they are looking in the same direction..

Dogs know no race or colour..

An eating competition..

And the dog who catwalks.. heh..

On to the Funny Pics:

Key Elements member Vaughan Tan just loves singing..

And we have mics everywhere..

And some shameless advertising haha..

Now to Nice Flowers... (and no, I still don't know flowers' names..)



And finally to some Nice Shots..

Upcoming Band Aphonia live at the Esplanade..

One of my friends during my birthday dinner..

And candles strew over the sand at West Coast during the Moon Festival.. by parents to entertain their kids I think.. since parents and kids were not far away..

That's all folks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home