Same island.. different set of pics..
All those pics were taken on the same day as the previous set.. Decided to separate those because the pics in this post are all basically more of the sea/sky landscape..
Just bought a book on photography.. Quite a few good tips.. must read it all now..

Taking pics against the sun makes that the pic is under-exposed.. so the result is a bit dark..

Trying out sepia mode.. pic was taken with camera just about 3-4 cm above sea level.. had to be extremely careful.. if my camera had dropped in the sea... hmm...

Same viewpoint as above except that camera was at a much safer distance away from the water level..

Sepia mode again taken from a small boat quay..

Again from the boat quay, quite normal pic..

Think this one is nicer than the one above.. can see the ripples in the sea altho the sky is a bit too cloudy.. more blue sky would have looked better..

Picture of mainland taken from a speedboat.. still using sepia mode.. I like this one..
This will be the last set of pics from my holidays.. So I guess I won't be posting any new pics for some time.. unless I find something interesting in the near future.. or unless I just take some random pics..
Just bought a book on photography.. Quite a few good tips.. must read it all now..

Taking pics against the sun makes that the pic is under-exposed.. so the result is a bit dark..

Trying out sepia mode.. pic was taken with camera just about 3-4 cm above sea level.. had to be extremely careful.. if my camera had dropped in the sea... hmm...

Same viewpoint as above except that camera was at a much safer distance away from the water level..

Sepia mode again taken from a small boat quay..

Again from the boat quay, quite normal pic..

Think this one is nicer than the one above.. can see the ripples in the sea altho the sky is a bit too cloudy.. more blue sky would have looked better..

Picture of mainland taken from a speedboat.. still using sepia mode.. I like this one..
This will be the last set of pics from my holidays.. So I guess I won't be posting any new pics for some time.. unless I find something interesting in the near future.. or unless I just take some random pics..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home