From my room..
All those pics were taken from inside my room..

Took this using camera flash. So now I know that when I want to get the features of the object on focus against a bright background, using the camera flash is the way to go..

Taken at night using only a small lamp for lighting (you can guess where the lamp was..)

Trying out a different angle. Both were taken using sepia mode..

A close up.. Natural colour mode..

I can't decide which one I like most, the natural colour or the sepia colour.. I guess I like the reflection of the light on the sepia pic more..

Took this using camera flash. So now I know that when I want to get the features of the object on focus against a bright background, using the camera flash is the way to go..

Taken at night using only a small lamp for lighting (you can guess where the lamp was..)

Trying out a different angle. Both were taken using sepia mode..

A close up.. Natural colour mode..

I can't decide which one I like most, the natural colour or the sepia colour.. I guess I like the reflection of the light on the sepia pic more..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home