A few more..
A few pics at one of my friend's 21st bday party, and one waffle/ice-cream..

3 fairies.. I like the effect caused (due to another person's flash)..

One of the B&W portraits I like to take..

Portrait again.. Like two old buddies recalling past mischiefs.. (oops.. it's not technically a portrait.. hmm haha.. then it's just a B&W again :P)

Swensen's Waffle.. I must find ways and means to make my food photography look more appetizing :P

Burnt scroll/parchment.. taken with a combination of sunlight and rebound flash.. I didn't expect it to come out as nice.. at least I feel it looks nice haha..

3 fairies.. I like the effect caused (due to another person's flash)..

One of the B&W portraits I like to take..

Portrait again.. Like two old buddies recalling past mischiefs.. (oops.. it's not technically a portrait.. hmm haha.. then it's just a B&W again :P)

Swensen's Waffle.. I must find ways and means to make my food photography look more appetizing :P

Burnt scroll/parchment.. taken with a combination of sunlight and rebound flash.. I didn't expect it to come out as nice.. at least I feel it looks nice haha..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home