Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Peishan's Bday: Softoys and others

This was taken yesterday at my friend's 21st bday party..

I don't remember what effect I wanted to achieve for this one...

Sky taken with reduced exposure.. too cloudy I guess..

Taken by one of my friends.. nice colours.. but WE NEED A TRIPOD!! haha.. any donations? A longer exposure would have been nicer also I think..

Should have increased exposure, then the background lights would have been nicer..

Nice and clear.. candlelight is not exposed enough tho..

Just trying out for artistic effect.. haha..

What my friend (bf) gave my friend (gf).. I like how the colours came out..

Failed perspective..

Softoys came out quite ok..

I like this sepia close up better..

Sylvanian Family arrangement.. I took a series of wrongly focused pics.. at least in that I didn't intend to focus on the "Pizza" for this one.. but rather on the mother mouse..

This one is nice.. and cute :p

Also wrongly focused.. the focus is on the spade at the far end of the room when i wanted to focus at the tea cups depth of field..

Boy on phone (talking to gf?)
Sylvanian Families is a nice little batch of (expensive) softoys.. great for taking cute pics hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home