National Park outing..
Well, in the end, it was only me and my uncle.. although he went only coz I would be going alone if not for him..

A view from Jurassic Park.. haha.. yeah right..


Basically, I didn't know how to get 'great' shots.. so I just took anything that somehow looked appealing..

The riverside from which the flower in the post below was found..

Wanted to get some other effect about the water flowing.. but didn't manage to..

And a small lake a very short distance away..

A view from Jurassic Park.. haha.. yeah right..


Basically, I didn't know how to get 'great' shots.. so I just took anything that somehow looked appealing..

The riverside from which the flower in the post below was found..

Wanted to get some other effect about the water flowing.. but didn't manage to..

And a small lake a very short distance away..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home