Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A camp unlike others..

Just came from a workshop/retreat to prepare for another one next week. So, here are some of the pics from there..

First day I used my new tripod.. it does make a difference.. now, I've got to make the best use of it..

On the 2nd day, we went to Sentosa.. the Merlion looks nicer this way haha

One of the other framing experiments..

And this time, I managed to get the silky effect.. yay! :p

Basically, the whole day was cloudy.. but luckily not raining or else I wouldn't have been able to take any good pics.. and all the plans of these people for the day would be spoiled.. which wouldn't be good at all..

This time the rain droplets aren't fake haha (compared to the orchids pictures).. and again, my limited knowledge of flowers makes me unable to name this one..

Another of the framing pics.. haha

Lacks a bit of brightness according to me.. but fine anyway..

And the Baby grasshopper that stayed on this flower for more than 3 hours at least.. coz I saw it before a long beach game session.. and I saw it after the game too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home