Taiden's nevaeh egami

Just an egami
Just a picture as any
Shared with many
Taken by me

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Updates from the camp

A few (30+, divided into 3 posts) pics that I took that last time during the camp.. The (sort of) artistic pics will go here..

The ghostly pic.. haha, took this with a shutter speed of 4s..

3 piano pics..

The B&W and the sepia..

And when I was taking those pics, one friend just asked me if I needed a pair of hands.. so there they are haha.. I took one of him not playing the piano, as in immobile hands, but this one looks nicer..

One of the pics I took during one of the games during the camp..

Some of the 'writing' pics.. these are basically letters you write to each other during the camp.. blurred for the person's privacy..

Some things that the camp-ers wrote during the camp.. those are quite nice and meaningful.. rather, among the most 'lovely' I saw.. haha

This one really was.. beautiful haha..

The cross used during a Taizé prayer session

And the Blessed Sacrament.. the body of Christ..