Misc..
Will post a few of the pics I took in July.. an a cappella competition featuring two groups, some other pics.. and some convocation pics for my friends.. there should be more convocation pics coming after.. when? I don't know.. when I won't be lazy..
I'll try to post them in order.. i.e. in the sequence they were taken, but will classify them first.. whatever.. if you understand what I just typed, good for you.. haha

Ok, he didn't graduate on that day, but he was one of those who came for the ceremony for his friends.

Two of my friends who had their convo on that day.

Miss Moli and her friend.

Two other of my friends.. but I dunno how they know each other.. same major?

Two of my Mauritian friends..

An indoor 'throwing hat' ceremony.

And the outdoor one.

The ceremony venue.

Resonance (Equivox batch) singing during "Agua de Beber".

Charm showing off the newly won National Aca Champs College category.

Karen showing off the newly won National Aca Champs Open category.

Equivox feasting on their victory.

Those who live just one floor below me should know where that 'bouquet' came from.. was testing out my friend's new camera at the same time, using this as the test 'subject'.

I tried to change the arrangement of the flowers but they were so tiny.. Need more practice..

A candlelight experiment during my friend's bday dinner.. This is the nicest one of the many I took.. and I wonder whether my CCD is getting spoilt.. haha..

A nightscape shot..
I'll try to post them in order.. i.e. in the sequence they were taken, but will classify them first.. whatever.. if you understand what I just typed, good for you.. haha

Ok, he didn't graduate on that day, but he was one of those who came for the ceremony for his friends.

Two of my friends who had their convo on that day.

Miss Moli and her friend.

Two other of my friends.. but I dunno how they know each other.. same major?

Two of my Mauritian friends..

An indoor 'throwing hat' ceremony.

And the outdoor one.

The ceremony venue.

Resonance (Equivox batch) singing during "Agua de Beber".

Charm showing off the newly won National Aca Champs College category.

Karen showing off the newly won National Aca Champs Open category.

Equivox feasting on their victory.

Those who live just one floor below me should know where that 'bouquet' came from.. was testing out my friend's new camera at the same time, using this as the test 'subject'.

I tried to change the arrangement of the flowers but they were so tiny.. Need more practice..

A candlelight experiment during my friend's bday dinner.. This is the nicest one of the many I took.. and I wonder whether my CCD is getting spoilt.. haha..

A nightscape shot..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home